"Nine months ago there were five of you in here. And we sucked. I mean we really sucked. Bad. One day, all of you are going to be gone..and all of this.. all of us will be nothing but a hazy memory."
I used to think that this was like the lamest thing on earth, and maybe it is. But we’re all here for the same reason. Cause we wanna be good at something.
- Reilly calls Lea Michele an extraordinary human being and pillar of strength. She wanted to get back to work.
- "Cory was a big, open wonderful life force. Everyone loved him."
- Music proceeds from the 3rd Glee episode will go to a fund in Cory Monteith’s name.
- Reilly won’t confirm that Monteith’s character will die of drug usage. They’re still breaking the episode.
- Reilly says Ryan Murphy will do PSAs with Glee cast to address Cory Monteith’s death, drug abuse.
- Reilly will not confirm any specific details about the Glee episode as details are still being worked out.
- Glee hiatus will be for 3 weeks during world series so that they can reset the show post-Monteith and “fun, celebratory” Beatles episodes.
- "There’s a possibility that outtakes of Cory Monteith could be used [in the 3rd episode.]"